It's hard to believe but 2022 will be our TENTH foal crop. We have made some major changes and adjustments to our program in this first decade, but couldn't be more proud of the foals to come this year.
BILLE WAS BRED TO THESE MARES FOR HIS FIRST AND ONLY FOAL CROP WITH US.
TWO OF THESE MARES ARE HOMOZYGOUS FOR BLACK GUARANTEEING US A BAY- OR BLACK-BASED FOAL. TWO MARES ARE HOMOZYGOUS FOR TOBIANO. ONE MARE IS CHAMPAGNE GIVING US A CHANCE FOR A HOMOZYGOUS CHAMPAGNE FOAL. THIS WILL BE AN EXCITING GROUP FOR US IN 2022!
JLBS Cougar Man x No Fools Boon
JLBS Cougar Man x Diaman H RisKey Flyer
JLBS Cougar Man x Gee Bars Tuff Chick
JLBS Cougar Man x Diaman H Ris Key Beau
JLBS Cougar Man x Blackburn Bar B
-Last Observed Breeding: 6/30/2021 but we had some health issues with the stallion and may not have covered her close enough to the end of her cycle. May be in foal...maybe not?
-Due: June 5-20 (340 - 355 days)
Mature height on this foal should easily be 15-1 plus. Not to mentioned guaranteed black or bay base color and 75% chance at champagne (25% chance homozygous champagne!)
Cats Rebel Cause x Blue Valentine Smoke
WALKER WILL BE BRED TO ONE MARE THIS YEAR.