January 2021: Mares are progressing well and bellies are rounding. We are expecting six foals and all we be available.
cats rebel cause x cats black chic
The Sweet Spot X blue valentine smoke
-Last Observed Breeding: 5/6/2020
-Due: March 27 - April 6 (325 - 335 days)
SALE PENDING IN-UTERO (1-16-21)
This cross may be a bit unconventional but this mare is unassumingly amazing. Her foals just keep getting better! Foal will either be bay-based (75%) or red-based (25%) with a chance of dun (50%).
THIS GUNS FOR NIC X DIAMAN H ROULETT RISK
WRANGLERED X DIAMAN H GEM MASTER
-Last Observed Breeding: 4/30/2020
-Due: April 5 - April 20 (340 - 355 days)
We watched Wranglered show late in 2018 and vowed we'd breed to him one day. We didn't plan it would be this soon but when a great opportunity arises one should grab it! This is going to be a pretty cool cross. Foal will either be bay/black-based (75%) or red-based (25%) with chances of cream (75%) and/or dun (50%).
CATS REBEL CAUSE X GEE BARS TUFF CHICK
CATS REBEL CAUSE X DIAMAN H RISKEY FLYER
-Last Observed Breeding: 6/7/2020
-Due: May 13 - 23 (340 - 350 days)
And this one will have Cat Prints, High Brow Cat, Ris Key Business and Delta Flyer on its papers. Raven has so far only carried foals every other year but we'll see if we can break that pattern with a later breeding. Foal will be bay (50%) black (25%) or red (25%).