These are our breedings for 2021 foals! Breeding and Due Dates will be updated later on.
-Last Observed Breeding: 5/6/2020
-Due: March 27 - April 6 (325 - 335 days)
This cross may be a bit unconventional but this mare is unassumingly amazing. Her foals just keep getting better! Foal will either be bay-based (75%) or red-based (25%) with a chance of dun (50%).
-Last Observed Breeding: 4/30/2020
-Due: April 5 - April 20 (340 - 355 days)
We watched Wranglered show late in 2018 and vowed we'd breed to him one day. We didn't plan it would be this soon but when a great opportunity arises one should grab it! This is going to be a pretty cool cross. Foal will either be bay/black-based (75%) or red-based (25%) with chances of cream (75%) and/or dun (50%).
-Last Observed Breeding: xx/xx/2020 (Plan to live cover beginning early June)
And this one will have Cat Prints, High Brow Cat, Ris Key Business and Delta Flyer on its papers. Raven has so far only carried foals every other year but we'll see if we can break that pattern with a later breeding. Foal will be bay (50%) black (25%) or red (25%).